MORERA PELL is a family tanning company that began its activity in 1920.
Our purpose is to be a company specialized in the manufacture of split leather with different finishing lines, adapting the manufacturing processes to obtain leathers using chemical products that comply with the restrictions of dangerous substances and minimizing the consumption of chemical products, energy and water.
Aware that its future must be based on the satisfaction of our clients and the protection of the environment, we acquire the commitments of:
- Comply with the legal requirements applicable to our activities in all areas and with any other commitment that we voluntarily acquire.
- Strive for continuous improvement of manufacturing processes in order to increase customer satisfaction and prevent contamination of our environment.
- Develop and promote vegetable tanned leathers to replace chrome tanned leathers.
- Identify the most dangerous chemicals and replace them with more sustainable ones with less environmental impact.
- Reducing water consumption and the amount of effluents.
- Use energy from renewable sources as much as possible.
- Minimize, separate and classify waste for proper management.
To do this, we promote a management culture based on the quality of our activities and environmental protection.
This policy serves as a frame of reference for the management and improvement of our activities. We urge all our collaborators to support this policy and carry out their work in accordance with the commitments contained in it.